+ What questions should I ask when interviewing a hospice?
Finding hospice home care or a hospice facility begins a major step in you or your loved one's journey, so it's vital to find a hospice company that you feel confident in. Consider the following:
- Does your hospice make visits in the county where I live?
- How many times per week will the nurse visit me in my home?
- What happens if there is an emergency at night or on the weekend?
- What is the average response time of after-hours staff?
- What kind of certifications does your agency/staff hold?
- Does your hospice provide special services like massage therapy or music?